Report NEP-MKT-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Consumer Information and Pharmaceutical Prices: Theory and Evidence," HUI Working Papers 8, HUI Research.
- Tagbata, D. & Sirieix, L., 2007. "Les effets des labels " bio " et " commerce équitable " sur le consentement à payer des chocolats," Working Papers MOISA 200702, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007. "The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cools, E. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Cognitive styles and person-environment fit: an inquiry on the consequences of cognitive (mis)fit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Antonio Villar, 2007. "Competitive Pricing," Working Papers 07.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.