Report NEP-MKT-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "Does The Consumer'S Variety-Seeking Behavior Condition The Willingness To Travel Further?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eichhorn, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2007. "Why were FIFA World Cup Tickets so cheap?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1357, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Daniel & Lee, Dongwon & Chen, Haipeng (Allan) & Kauffman, Robert & Bergen, Mark, 2007. "Price Points and Price Rigidity," MPRA Paper 1472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," Working Papers 270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2007. "Optimal Sale: Auctions with a Buy-Now Option," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0702, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "Creative Pricing In Markets For Intellectual Property," Virginia Economics Online Papers 369, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.