Report NEP-MKT-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma José Álvarez Gil & Nora Lado & Pascual Berrone & F. Javier Husillos, 2006. "Environmental Practices and Relational Marketing in the Spanish Automotive Sector: Success Determinants for the Reverse Logistics Programs," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/11, European University Institute.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2006. "Internet Retail Demand: Taxes, Geography, and Online-Offline Competition," NBER Working Papers 12242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vieira, Rui & Hoskin, Keith, 2006. "Management Accounting Practices and Discourses Change: The role and use of Management Accounting Systems," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp481, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Godefroy DangNguyen & Thierry Pénard, 2006. "Network Cooperation and incentives within online communities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200601, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore