Report NEP-MIG-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristina Hrehova & Erika Sandow & Urban Lindgren, 2021. "Firm Relocations, Commuting and Relationship Stability," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp694, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Orsetta Causa & Michael Abendschein & Maria Chiara Cavalleri, 2021. "The laws of attraction: Economic drivers of inter-regional migration, housing costs and the role of policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1679, OECD Publishing.
- Ek, Simon & Hammarstedt, Mats & Skedinger, Per, 2021. "Low-Skilled Jobs, Language Proficiency and Refugee Integration: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series 1398, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Davit Adunts, 2021. "Paternal Circular Migration and Development of Socio-Emotional Skills of Children Left Behind," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp696, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lavy, Victor & Schlosser, Analia & Shany, Adi, 2021. "Immigration and the Short- and Long-Term Impact of Improved Prenatal Conditions," IZA Discussion Papers 14576, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Egami, Hiroyuki & Mano, Yukichi & Matsumoto, Tomoya, 2021. "Mobile money and shock-coping: Urban migrants and rural families in Bangladesh under the COVID-19 shock," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-109, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Umar Mohammed, 2021. "Re-examining the Impact of Remittances on Human Development: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Scientia Moralitas Conference Proceedings 01237, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Christoph Albert & Albrecht Glitz & Joan Llull, 2021. "Labor Market Competition and the Assimilation of Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2125, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Murat Guray Kirdar & Ivan Lopez Cruz & Betul Turkum, 2021. "The Effect of 3.6 Million Refugees on Crime," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2113, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Marius Faber, 2021. "Local Shocks and Internal Migration: The Disparate Effects of Robots and Chinese Imports in the US," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2124, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.