Report NEP-MIG-2021-04-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2021. "Immigration and Regional Specialization in AI," NBER Working Papers 28671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2021. "Perception of Institutional Quality Difference and Return Migration Intention: The Case of the Vietnamese Diaspora," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2114, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- María Esther Caballero & Brian Cadena & Brian K. Kovak, 2021. "The International Transmission of Local Economic Shocks Through Migrant Networks," NBER Working Papers 28696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2021. "How the Earnings Growth of U.S. Immigrants Was Underestimated," GLO Discussion Paper Series 820, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Carolina Zuccotti & Lucinda Platt, 2021. "Social origins and social mobility: the educational and labour market outcomes of the children of immigrants in the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2113, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlić & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2021. "The Sleeping Giant Who Left for America: The Determinants and Impact of Danish Emigration During the Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 0213, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- José Joaquín Endara, 2020. "Refugee influx and economic activity: evidence from Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4341, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Bredtmann, Julia, 2020. "Immigration and electoral outcomes: Evidence from the 2015 refugee inflow to Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 886, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Krieger, Tim, 2020. "Migration and terrorism," Discussion Paper Series 2020-06, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- George J. Borjas & Anthony Edo, 2021. "Gender, Selection into Employment, and the Wage Impact of Immigration," Working Papers 2021-05, CEPII research center.
- Qingen Gai & Naijia Guo & Bingjing Li & Qinghua Shi & Xiaodong Zhu, 2021. "Migration Costs, Sorting, and the Agricultural Productivity Gap," Working Papers tecipa-693, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Alvarez & Miguel A. Gonzalez & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2020. "Differences in Immigrants Wage Gap: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp506, University of Chile, Department of Economics.