Report NEP-MIG-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatimah, Alfariany Milati & Kofol, Chiara, 2019. "Migrating for Children's Better Future: Intergenerational Mobility of Internal Migrants' Children in Indonesia," Discussion Papers 298014, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Churchill, Brandyn F. & Dickinson, Andrew & Mackay, Taylor & Sabia, Joseph J., 2019. "The Effect of E-Verify Laws on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 12798, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernihough, Alan & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2019. "Across the sea to Ireland: Return Atlantic migration before the First World War," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Berger, Thor & Engzell, Per, 2018. "American geography of opportunity reveals European origins," SocArXiv bm8c9, Center for Open Science.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2019. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity? Cross-Country Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7950, CESifo.
- BEINE Michel & MACHADO Joël & RUYSSEN Ilse, 2019. "Do potential migrants internalise migrant rights in OECD host societies?," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-15, LISER.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Sansani, Shahar, 2019. "Immigrant Examination Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 12758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The Social Preferences of the Native Inhabitants, and the Decision How Many Asylum Seekers to Admit," IZA Discussion Papers 12803, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Castillejo, Clare & Dick, Eva & Schraven, Benjamin, 2019. "Supporting or thwarting? The influence of European Union migration policies on African free movement regimes in West and North-Eastern Africa," Briefing Papers 18/2019, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).