Report NEP-MIG-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koşar, Gizem & Ransom, Tyler & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2019. "Understanding Migration Aversion Using Elicited Counterfactual Choice Probabilities," IZA Discussion Papers 12271, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xing, Chunbing & Sun, Yan, 2019. "Economic Opportunities and Gender Equity: The Migration and Education Decisions of Young Women from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 12311, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Houseworth, Christina A. & Chiswick, Barry R., 2019. "Divorce among European and Mexican Immigrants in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 12295, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Navid Sabet & Christoph Winter, 2019. "The political economy of immigrant legalisation: evidence from the 1986 IRCA," CESifo Working Paper Series 7611, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Neidhöfer, Guido, 2019. "Income redistribution and self-selection of immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 13694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernstein, Shai & Diamond, Rebecca & McQuade, Timothy James & Pousada, Beatriz, 2018. "The Contribution of High-Skilled Immigrants to Innovation in the United States," Research Papers 3748, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor, 2019. "Repercussions of Negatively Selective Migration for the Behavior of Nonmigrants When Preferences Are Social," IZA Discussion Papers 12283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niknami, Susan & Schröder, Lena & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2019. "Ethnic Minority Youths in the Labour Markets in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 12274, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).