Report NEP-MIG-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva Moreno-Galbis, 2019. "Risky Working Conditions: An Immigrant Trap or an Income Effect?," AMSE Working Papers 1908, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Rezart Hoxhaj & Maarten Vink & Tijana Prokic-Breuer, 2019. "Immigrant Naturalisation, Employment and Occupational Status in Western Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/16, European University Institute.
- Diabate, Idrissa & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine, 2019. "Female genital mutilation and migration in Mali. Do return migrants transfer social norms?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 329, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rosario Aldunate & Gabriela Contreras & Claudia De la Huerta & Matías Tapia, 2019. "Characterization of the Recent Immigration to Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 830, Central Bank of Chile.
- Randall Akee & Maggie R. Jones, 2019. "Immigrants' Earnings Growth and Return Migration from the U.S.: Examining their Determinants using Linked Survey and Administrative Data," Working Papers 19-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Manuela Stranges & François-Charles Wolff, 2019. "Does Entrance With Family Influence The Way Minors Leave A Refugee Centre?," Working Papers 201903, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Guillherme Bandeira & Jordi Caballé & Eugenia Vella, 2019. "Fiscal Austerity and Greek Migration: A Missing Link," Working Papers 1075, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2019. "Free Movement, Open Borders and the Global Gains from Labor Mobility," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1904, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Hasan, Syed & Ratna, Nazmun & Shakur, Shamim, 2019. "Exchange rate, remittances and expenditure of foreign-born households: evidence from Australia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 331, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Vernon, Victoria & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2019. "Walls and Fences: A Journey Through History and Economics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 330, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bredtmann, Julia & Otten, Sebastian & Vonnahme, Christina, 2018. "Linguistic diversity in the classroom, student achievement, and social integration," Ruhr Economic Papers 783, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs And Innovation In The U.S. High-Tech Sector," Working Papers 19-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Weiske, Sebastian, 2019. "On the macroeconomic effects of immigration: A VAR analysis for the US," Working Papers 02/2019, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Sampaio, Cyntia & Baraldi, Camila, 2019. "Políticas migratórias em nível local: análise sobre a institucionalização da política municipal para a população imigrante de São Paulo," Documentos de Proyectos 44491, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).