Report NEP-MIG-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Elsner, Benjamin & Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 11725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Finseraas, Henning & Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal, 2018. "Labour Immigration and Union Strength," IZA Discussion Papers 11723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Facchini & Maggie Y. Liu & Minghai Zhou, 2018. "China’s “Great Migration”: The impact of the reduction in trade policy uncertainty," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Simone Moriconi & Giowanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," Working Papers 2018-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2018. "Social Cohesion and Labor Mobility," GLO Discussion Paper Series 249, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2018. "Country of Origin, Earnings Convergence, and Human Capital Investment: A New Method for the Analysis of U.S. Immigrant Economic Assimilation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 247, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mariapia, Mendola, 2018. "Global evidence on prospective migrants from developing countries," Working Papers 387, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2018.
- Azime Asl? Bilgin, 2018. "The Status of Irregular Migrants at Sea: The Principle of Non-Refoulement v. Push-Back Operations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409360, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2016. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Papers 806, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Olivier Dagnelie & Jean-Francois Maystadt, 2018. "The labor market integration of refugees to the United States: Do entrepreneurs in the network help?," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Rakesh Ranjan & Rajagopalan, Anjana & Singh, Sudershan, 2018. "Dimensions of Economic Mobility in Kerala’s Migrant Households," MPRA Paper 88606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Endrich, Marek & Michel, Stephan, 2018. "The good tourist, the bad refugee and the ugly German: Xenophobic activities and tourism," ILE Working Paper Series 16, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.