Report NEP-MIG-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2017. "Fairness, social norms and the cultural demand for redistribution," Sciences Po publications 20, Sciences Po.
- Martínez Flores, Fernanda, 2018. "The deterrence effect of immigration enforcement in transit countries: Evidence from Central American deportees," Ruhr Economic Papers 749, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zeno Adams & Kristian Blickle, 2018. "Immigration And The Displacement of Incumbent Households," Working Papers on Finance 1809, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Orrù, Enrico, 2016. "Learning mobility grants and skill (mis)matching in the labour market: the case of the 'Master and Back' programme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jason Anastasopoulos & George J. Borjas & Gavin G. Cook & Michael Lachanski, 2018. "Job Vacancies, the Beveridge Curve, and Supply Shocks: The Frequency and Content of Help-Wanted Ads in Pre- and Post-Mariel Miami," NBER Working Papers 24580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J., 2017. "Still More on Mariel: The Role of Race," Working Paper Series rwp17-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gilles Spielvogel & Michela Meghnagi, 2018. "Assessing the role of migration in European labour force growth by 2030," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 204, OECD Publishing.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Staff Working Papers 18-19, Bank of Canada.
- Gilles Spielvogel & Michela Meghnagi, 2018. "The contribution of migration to the dynamics of the labour force in OECD countries: 2005-2015," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 203, OECD Publishing.
- Eilers, Lea & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Rental prices in Germany: A comparison between migrants and natives," Ruhr Economic Papers 736, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kazenin, Konstantin (Казенин, Константин), 2018. "The Impact of Migration on Fertility: An Overview of Foreign Research [Влияние Миграции На Рождаемость: Обзор Зарубежных Исследований]," Working Papers 041804, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.