Report NEP-MIG-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2017. "Mobility Assistance Programmes for Unemployed Workers, Job Search Behaviour and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11169, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Janna E. Johnson & Morris M. Kleiner, 2017. "Is Occupational Licensing a Barrier to Interstate Migration?," NBER Working Papers 24107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Nowotny, Klaus & Otten, Sebastian, 2017. "Linguistic distance, networks and migrants' regional location choice," Ruhr Economic Papers 725, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Idrissa Diabate & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2017. "Female Genital Mutilation And Migration In Mali. Do Migrants Transfer Social Norms?," Working Papers hal-01617540, HAL.
- Frédéric Docquier & Aysit Tansel & Riccardo Turati, 2017. "Do Emigrants Self-Select Along Cultural Traits? Evidence from the MENA Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6777, CESifo.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Mac Innes, Hanna & Österberg, Torun, 2017. "Older People in Sweden Without Means: On the Importance of Age at Immigration for Being 'Twice Poor'," IZA Discussion Papers 11144, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anda Mariana David & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Skill Mismatch and Migration in Egypt and Tunisia," Working Papers hal-01619817, HAL.
- Tomás E. Murphy & Martín Rossi, 2017. "Following the Poppy Trail: Causes and Consequences of Mexican Drug Cartels," Working Papers 130, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2017.
- Ahimbisibwe, Frank & Ingelaere, Bert & Vancluysen, Sarah, 2017. "Local integration as a durable solution? The case of Rwandan refugees in Uganda," IOB Discussion Papers 2017.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Md. Rajin Makhdum Khan & Faizah Imam, 2017. "Refugees and the Future World: Fuelling conflict of Ethnicities?," Working papers Conference proceedings The Future of Ethics, Education and Research, October 16-17, 2017 17, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Gega Todua, 2017. "Financing Education Abroad: A Developing Country Perspective," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp608, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.