Report NEP-MIG-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2017. "Mobility Assistance Programmes for Unemployed Workers, Job Search Behaviour and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11169, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Janna E. Johnson & Morris M. Kleiner, 2017. "Is Occupational Licensing a Barrier to Interstate Migration?," NBER Working Papers 24107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Nowotny, Klaus & Otten, Sebastian, 2017. "Linguistic distance, networks and migrants' regional location choice," Ruhr Economic Papers 725, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Idrissa Diabate & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2017. "Female Genital Mutilation And Migration In Mali. Do Migrants Transfer Social Norms?," Working Papers hal-01617540, HAL.
- Frédéric Docquier & Aysit Tansel & Riccardo Turati, 2017. "Do Emigrants Self-Select Along Cultural Traits? Evidence from the MENA Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6777, CESifo.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Mac Innes, Hanna & Österberg, Torun, 2017. "Older People in Sweden Without Means: On the Importance of Age at Immigration for Being 'Twice Poor'," IZA Discussion Papers 11144, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anda Mariana David & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Skill Mismatch and Migration in Egypt and Tunisia," Working Papers hal-01619817, HAL.
- Tomás E. Murphy & Martín Rossi, 2017. "Following the Poppy Trail: Causes and Consequences of Mexican Drug Cartels," Working Papers 130, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2017.
- Ahimbisibwe, Frank & Ingelaere, Bert & Vancluysen, Sarah, 2017. "Local integration as a durable solution? The case of Rwandan refugees in Uganda," IOB Discussion Papers 2017.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Md. Rajin Makhdum Khan & Faizah Imam, 2017. "Refugees and the Future World: Fuelling conflict of Ethnicities?," Working papers Conference proceedings The Future of Ethics, Education and Research, October 16-17, 2017 17, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Gega Todua, 2017. "Financing Education Abroad: A Developing Country Perspective," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp608, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.