Report NEP-MIG-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barslund, Mikkel & Di Bartolomeo, Anna & Ludolph, Lars, 2017. "Gender Inequality and Integration of Non-EU Migrants in the EU," CEPS Papers 12262, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Marina De Angelis & Marcella Corsi & Daniele Frigeri, 2017. "The determinants of entrepreneurship for migrants in Italy. Do Italian migrants become entrepreneurs by “opportunity” or through “necessity”?," Working Papers CEB 17-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2017. "Migration, political institutions, and social networks," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1701, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Bryan Stuart & Evan Taylor, 2017. "Migration Networks and Location Decisions: Evidence from U.S. Mass Migration," Working Papers 2017-26, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Walter Steingress, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Migration on US Trade: Evidence from Political Refugees," Staff Working Papers 17-49, Bank of Canada.
- Osea Giuntella & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2017. "The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times," Working Papers XREAP2017-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Frédéric Docquier & Aysıt Tansel & Riccardo Turati, 2017. "Do emigrants self-select along cultural traits? Evidence from the MENA Countries," ERC Working Papers 1713, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2017.
- Liwiński, Jacek, 2017. "Does it pay to study abroad? Evidence from Poland," GLO Discussion Paper Series 150, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stefan C. Wolter & Maria Zumbuehl, 2017. "The native-migrant gap in the progression into and through upper-secondary education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0139, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Zhou, Mi., 2017. "Fair Share? international recruitment in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 994969689902676, International Labour Organization.
- Schoellman, Todd & Hendricks, Lutz, 2017. "Human Capital and Development Accounting: New Evidence from Wage Gains at Migration," Working Papers 1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute.
- Lanati, Marco & Venturini, Alessandra, 2017. "The Import of "Cultural Goods" and Emigration: an Unexplored Relation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201730, University of Turin.
- Osea Giuntella & Fabrizio Mazzonna & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2017. "Immigration and the Reallocation of Work Health Risks," Working Papers XREAP2017-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.