Report NEP-MIG-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & AndrÃ© Luis Squarize Chagas, 2017. "Effects of a Cash Transfer Program on Origin-Destination Migration Flows," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Stefan Jestl & Mathias Moser & Anna K. Raggl, 2017. "Can’t Keep Up with the Joneses: How Relative Deprivation Pushes Internal Migration in Austria," wiiw Working Papers 137, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Philipp Ager & Casper Worm Hansen, 2017. "Closing Heaven’s Door: Evidence from the 1920s U.S.Immigration Quota Acts," Discussion Papers 17-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- DELOGU Marco & DOCQUIER Frédéric & MACHADO Joël, 2017. "Globalizing labor and the world economy: the role of human capital," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-16, LISER.
- Marcel Henkel & Tobias Seidel, 2016. "A Spatial Perspective on European Integration: Heterogeneous Welfare and Migration Effects from the Single Market and the Brexit," CESifo Working Paper Series 6289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Silke Uebelmesser & Severin Weingarten, 2017. "A Macro-level Analysis of Adult-age Language Learning," CESifo Working Paper Series 6511, CESifo Group Munich.