Report NEP-MIG-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bredtmann, Julia & Martínez Flores, Fernanda & Otten, Sebastian, 2016. "Remittances and the Brain Drain: Evidence from Microdata for Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heinisch, Katja & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016. "The European refugee crisis and the natural rate of output," IWH Discussion Papers 30/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2016. "Scholarship, the Law and Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussche, Ninke & Corluy, Vincent & Marx, Ive, 2016. "The Rise of the Free Movements: How Posting Shapes a Hybrid Single European Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asongu, Simplice & Leke, Ivo, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Migration into the European Union: Debunking Contemporary Myths with Facts," MPRA Paper 75227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Edwards & Francesc Ortega, 2016. "The Economic Contribution of Unauthorized Workers: An Industry Analysis," NBER Working Papers 22834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin Jin & Xu Xu, 2016. "The Autocratic Root of Social Distrust," Working Papers 0516, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "Birthright citizenship and parental labor market integration," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/07, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Stefano Chianese, 2016. "The baraccati of Rome: internal migration, housing, and poverty in fascist Italy (1924-1933)," HHB Working Papers Series 6, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- David Albouy & Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud & Nathan Seegert, 2016. "The Optimal Distribution of Population across Cities," NBER Working Papers 22823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dusan Soltes, 2016. "The EU Internal Market Needs Much Better Governance of the Schengen Sysem," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306941, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Growth-enhancing effect of openness to trade and migrations: What is the effective transmission channel for Africa?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.