Report NEP-MIG-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, S. Amer & Go,Delfin Sia & Willenbockel,Dirk Andreas, 2016. "Global migration revisited : short-term pains, long-term gains, and the potential of south-south migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7628, The World Bank.
- Sarvimäki, Matti & Ansala, Laura & Hämäläinen, Ulla, 2016. "Slipping through the Cracks of a Welfare State: Children of Immigrants in Finland," Working Papers 72, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mathews, Don, 2016. "Does Immigration Harm Native-Born Workers? A Citizen’s Guide," Center Research and Working Papers 16-2, Reg Murphy Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2016. "Do Bilateral Social Security Agreements Deliver on the Portability of Pensions and Health Care Benefits? A Summary Policy Paper on Four Migration Corridors Between EU and Non-EU Member States," IZA Policy Papers 111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip O’Connell & Alberto González Pandiella & David Haugh, 2016. "How did Immigrants fare in the Irish Labour Market over the Great Recession?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1284, OECD Publishing.
- Pedro Carneiro & Sokbae Lee & Hugo Reis, 2016. "Please Call Me John: Name Choice and the Assimilation of Immigrants in the United States, 1900-1930," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1608, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jean-Michel Lafleur & Olivier Lizin, 2014. "Transnational Health Insurance Schemes: A New Avenue for Congolese Immigrants in Belgium to Care for Their Relatives' Health from Abroad?," Working Papers 15-01d, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Tugrul Vehbi, 2016. "The macroeconomic impact of the age composition of migration," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2016/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Guilherme de Oliveira Schmitz, 2016. "Propostas para a Atualização da Legislação Migratória Brasileira: princípios norteadores, direitos e garantias,deveres, impedimentos e restrições," Discussion Papers 2183, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.