Report NEP-MIG-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Ortega & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "Assimilation in multilingual cities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296745, HAL.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae & Reis, Hugo, 2016. "Please Call Me John: Name Choice and the Assimilation of Immigrants in the United States, 1900-1930," IZA Discussion Papers 9792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Idrissa Diabata & Sandrine MesplÃ©-Somps, 2014. "Female Genital Mutilation and Migration in Mali: Do Migrants Transfer Social Norms?," Working Papers 1501e, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Mari Carmen Pérez Artés, 2016. "The Almeria Exodus. Understanding the turn of the century Spanish migration," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1606, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Jason Long & Henry E. Siu, 2016. "Refugees From Dust and Shrinking Land: Tracking the Dust Bowl Migrants," NBER Working Papers 22108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Louis Pan Ké Shon & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "Forty years of immigrant segregation in France, 1968-2007 How different is the new immigration?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296756, HAL.
- Yana Kucheva & Richard Sander, 2016. "Black Pioneers, Intermetropolitan Movers, and Housing Desegregation," Working Papers 16-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hua, Yue, 2014. "Migration Decision and Rural Income Inequality in Northwestern China," MPRA Paper 61604, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Nov 2015.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Speciale, Biagio, 2016. "Illegal migration and consumption behavior of immigrant households," CEPR Discussion Papers 11186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2015. "Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1562, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Piras, Romano, 2016.
"I flussi migratori interni ed internazionali dei laureati italiani
[The internal and international migration flows of Italian college graduates]," MPRA Paper 70391, University Library of Munich, Germany.