Report NEP-MIG-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baert, Stijn & Vujic, Suncica, 2016. "Immigrant Volunteering: A Way Out of Labour Market Discrimination?," IZA Discussion Papers 9763, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa & Kuehn, Zoë, 2016. "Education Policies and Migration across European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9755, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2016. "Irregular immigration in the European Union," Working Papers 1603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Bergljot B Barkbu & Nicoletta Batini & Helge Berger & Enrica Detragiache & Allan Dizioli & Christian H Ebeke & Huidan Huidan Lin & Linda Kaltani & Sebastian Sosa & Antonio Spilimbergo , 2016. "The Refugee Surge in Europe; Economic Challenges," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2016. "Changing Immigrant Characteristics and Entry Earnings," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016374e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bruckmeier, Kerstin & Wiemers, Jürgen, 2016. "Differences in welfare take-up between immigrants and natives : a microsimulation study," IAB Discussion Paper 201608, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dmitry Grigoryev, 2016. "Acculturation Profiles of Immigrants and Their Level of Socio-Economic Adaptation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/PSY/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2016. "Open Borders, Transport Links and Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:leo:wpaper:2314 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "The Impact of Internal Migration on Local Labour Markets in Thailand," Working Papers 2014-71, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.