Report NEP-MIG-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Couttenier, Mathieu & Preotu, Veronica & Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias, 2016. "The Violent Legacy of Victimization: Post-Conflict Evidence on Asylum Seekers, Crimes and Public Policy in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 11079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burchardi, Konrad B. & Chaney, Thomas & Hassan, Tarek, 2015. "Migrants, Ancestors, and Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Juliane Hennecke & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 818, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 11085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wong, Pui-Hang & Celbis, Mehmet Guney, 2015. "Migration as a response to differences in human rights and income: A bilateral panel study," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2016. "Why are the elderly more averse to immigration when they are more likely to benefit ? evidence across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7554, The World Bank.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2016. "Gender Wage Gap and its Effect on Test Scores of Immigrant Students," ISER Discussion Paper 0956, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Christophe Rault, 2016.
"Document de Recherche du Laboratoire d'Économie d'Orléans "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986- 2006"
[Document de Recherche du Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orléans &qu," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01252165, HAL.