Report NEP-MIG-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2015. "The Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and the Swedish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy J Hatton & Joe Moloney, 2015. "Applications for Asylum in the Developed World: Modelling Asylum Claims by Origin and Destination," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-625, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Anjali Suriyakumaran & Yuji Tamura, 2015. "Asylum provision: A review of economic theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 692, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Naghsh Nejad, Maryam & Young, Andrew T., 2015. "Want Freedom, Will Travel: Emigrant Self-Selection According to Institutional Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 9309, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dainn Wie & Hanol Lee, 2015. "Legal Entitlement and Bargaining Power of Marriage Immigrants in Korea," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Xing Jin & Susan Pozo, "undated". "Does E-Verify Discriminate against Hispanic Citizens?," Economics Working Papers 07-05/2015, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Chad Sparber, 2015. "The Value of H-1B Status in Times of Scarcity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1510, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gilles Grenier & Yi Zhang, 2015. "The ''Negative'' Assimilation of Immigrants - A Counter-example from the Canadian Labour Market," Working Papers 1504E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2015. "Risk sharing and internal migration," IOB Working Papers 2015.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201507, University of Turin.
- Hull, Marie C., 2015. "The Academic Progress of Hispanic Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Kiss, Aron & Palvolgyi, Balazs & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," IZA Policy Papers 106, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Denis Garon & Charles Séguin, 2015. "Environmental tax reform in a federation with rent-induced migration," Working Papers 2015.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Zachary Ward, 2015. "The U-Shaped Self-Selection of Return Migrants," CEH Discussion Papers 035, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.