Report NEP-MIG-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melanie Morten & Corina Mommaerts & Ahmed Mobarak & Costas Meghir, 2015. "Migration and Consumption Insurance in Bangladesh," 2015 Meeting Papers 190, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Seshan,Ganesh Kumar & Zubrickas,Robertas, 2015. "Asymmetric information about migrant earnings and remittance flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7368, The World Bank.
- Möllers, Judith & Arapi-Gjini, Arjola & Xhema, Sherif & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2015. "Mass exodus from Kosovo: How a struggling state loses its citizens," IAMO Policy Briefs 24, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2015. "Migration Externalities in China," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/l4oaogsnr9r, Sciences Po.
- Janine Leschke & Béla Galgóczi, 2015. "Free movement of labour in Europe: a solution for better labour allocation?," Working Papers 13713, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2015. "The Great Migration in Black and White: New Evidence on the Selection and Sorting of Southern Migrants," NBER Working Papers 21384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nong Zhu & Cecile Batisse, 2015. "Activité indépendante, inégalité et pauvreté des immigrants au Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-31, CIRANO.