Report NEP-MIG-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Denis Garon & Charles Séguin, 2015. "Environmental Tax Reform in a Federation with Rent-Induced Migration," Cahiers de recherche 1509, CIRPEE.
- Fulford, Scott L. & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2015. "Does It Matter Where You Came From? Ancestry Composition and Economic Performance of U.S. Counties, 1850-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 9060, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2015. "The effect of state taxes on the geographical location of top earners: evidence from star scientists," Working Paper Series 2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Mar 2015.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Pinto, Santiago M., 2015. "Illegal Immigration and Fiscal Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 9061, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," NBER Working Papers 21200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Reaping the Benefits of Migration in an Ageing Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 7, WWWforEurope.
- Philip J O'Connell & Corona Joyce, 2015. "International migration in Ireland, 2014," Working Papers 201507, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bönke, Timm & Neidhöfer, Guido, 2015. "Parental background matters: Intergenerational mobility and assimilation of Italian immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 502, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.