Report NEP-MIG-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Jerrim, 2015. "Emigrants from Great Britain: what do we know about their lives?," DoQSS Working Papers 15-02, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Delia Furtado, 2015. "Fertility Responses of High-Skilled Native Women to Immigrant Inflows," Working papers 2015-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Adele Atkinson & Flore-Anne Messy, 2015. "Financial Education for Migrants and their Families," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 38, OECD Publishing.
- Falck, Oliver & Lameli, Alfred & Ruhose, Jens, 2015. "Cultural Biases in Migration: Estimating Non-Monetary Migration Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 8922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elena Agliari & Adriano Barra & Andrea Galluzzi & Francisco Requena-Silvente & Daniele Tantari, 2015. "Insights in Economical Complexity in Spain: the hidden boost of migrants in international tradings," Papers 1503.06020, arXiv.org.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The labor market effects of reducing the number of illegal immigrants," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Nina Drange & Kjetil Telle, 2015. "Promoting integration of immigrants. Effects of free child care on child enrollment and parental employment," Discussion Papers 799, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Álvaro Pina & Vincent Corluy & Gerlinde Verbist, 2015. "Improving the Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1195, OECD Publishing.
- Ferrone, Lucia & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2015. "Household Migration and Child Educational Attainment: The Case of Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 8927, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2015. "Changes in the Regional Distribution of New Immigrants to Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2015366e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Ferrer, Ana, 2015. "Educational Attainment and Labor Market Performance: An Analysis of Immigrants in France," IZA Discussion Papers 8925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Laderchi, Caterina Cruggeri, 2015. "The Winner Takes It All: Internal Migration, Education and Wages in Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 8926, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi, 2015. "Migration Externalities in Chinese Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 8923, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Monras, Joan, 2015. "Immigration and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 8924, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ekrame BOUBTANE & Dramane COULIBALY & Hippolyte D'ALBIS, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Working Papers 201505, CERDI.