Report NEP-MIG-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Idrissa Diabate & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2014. "Female genital mutilation and migration in Mali. Do migrants transfer social norms?," Working Papers DT/2014/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Akgündüz, Yusuf Emre & van den Berg, Marcel & Hassink, Wolter, 2015. "The Impact of Refugee Crises on Host Labor Markets: The Case of the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8841, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao Sherry & Liu, Elaine M., 2015. "Who Is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8843, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna, 2015. "What Explains Immigrant-Native Gaps in European Labor Markets: The Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 8847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucht, Michael & Haas, Anette, 2015. "The productivity effect of migrants : wage cost advantages and heterogeneous firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201505, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max F., 2015. "Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8845, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore