Report NEP-MIG-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P., 2015. "Long Lasting Differences in Civic Capital: Evidence from a Unique Immigration Event in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8808, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Klaus Nowotny, 2015. "Institutions and the Location Decisions of Highly Skilled Migrants to Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 78, WWWforEurope.
- Peter Huber, 2015. "What Institutions help immigrants Integrate?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 77, WWWforEurope.
- Hou, Feng & Frank, Kristyn, 2015. "Source-country Female Labour Force Participation and the Wages of Immigrant Women in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2015365e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "How Changes in Immigration Policy Might Affect the Federal Budget," Reports 49868, Congressional Budget Office.