Report NEP-MIG-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2015. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," Economics Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Güveli, Ayşe & Ganzeboom, Harry & Baykara-Krumme, Helen & Platt, Lucinda & Eroğlu, Şebnem & Spierings, Niels & Bayrakdar, Sait & Nauck, Bernhard & Sozeri, Efe K., 2014. "2000 families: identifying the research potential of an origins-of-migration study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out Of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration And Interregional Convergence In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matthew J. Bloomfield & Ulf Brüggemann & Hans B. Christensen & Christian Leuz, 2015. "The Effect of Regulatory Harmonization on Cross-border Labor Migration: Evidence from the Accounting Profession," NBER Working Papers 20888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Migration in an ageing Europe: What are the challenges?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 79, WWWforEurope.
- Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Jakubek, Marcin, 2015. "The impact of the assimilation of migrants on the well-being of native inhabitants: A theory," Discussion Papers 196996, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Dustmann, Christian & Görlach, Joseph-Simon, 2015. "The Economics of Temporary Migrations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2015. "The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes towards immigration," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 82, WWWforEurope.
- Davide Azzolini, 2015. "Can we redress the immigrant-native educational gap in Italy? Empirical evidence and policy suggestions," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-01, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Gregory, 2013. "Immigration, offshoring, and American jobs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48819, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jackline Wahba, 2015. "Selection, Selection, Selection: the Impact of Return Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1504, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.