Report NEP-MIG-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Purvi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt, 2014. "Immigrants and Retirement Resources," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9171eb390fae4b858101d3712, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Amy Finkelstein & Matthew Gentzkow & Heidi Williams, 2014. "Sources of Geographic Variation in Health Care: Evidence from Patient Migration," NBER Working Papers 20789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Duranton, Gilles, 2014. "The development push of refugees: Evidence from Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 1377, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hillel Rapoport & Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2014. "Tradable Refugee-admission Quotas: a Policy Proposal to Reform the EU Asylum Policy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/101, European University Institute.
- Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Parinduri, Rasyad, 2014. "Married men with children may stop working when their wives emigrate to work: Evidence from Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 60752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Hoekstra & Sandra Orozco-Aleman, 2014. "Illegal Immigration, State Law, and Deterrence," NBER Working Papers 20801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Do migrants send remittances as a way of self-insurance?," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1402, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Maria Ravlik, 2014. "Determinants Of International Migration: A Global Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher, 2014. "On the Economic Geography of International Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8747, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emily Beam & David McKenzie & Dean Yang, 2014. "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," NBER Working Papers 20759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Brauw, Alan & Russell, Joseph R. D, 2014. "Revisiting the labor demand curve: The wage effects of immigration and womenâ€™s entry into the US labor force, 1960â€“2010:," IFPRI discussion papers 1402, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joseph-Simon Gorlach & Christian Dustmann & Jerome Adda, 2014. "Migrant Wages, Human Capital Accumulation and Return Migration," 2014 Meeting Papers 679, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2014. "Immigration, Low Income and Income Inequality in Canada: What?s New in the 2000s?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2014364e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lucia Ferrone & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2014. "Household Migration and Children's Educational Attainment. The case of Uganda," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_27.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mehdi Chowdhury, 2014. "Households' Characteristics and the Modes of Remittances in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 14/05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.