Report NEP-MIG-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 10024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamila Cygan-Rehm, 2014. "Immigrant Fertility in Germany: The Role of Culture," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 707, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Furtado, Delia, 2014. "Can Immigrants Help Women "Have it All"? Immigrant Labor and Women's Joint Fertility and Labor Supply Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel, 2014. "Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 8683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dafeng Xu, 2014. "Rural-Urban Migration with Behavioral Preferences," ERSA conference papers ersa14p536, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Catia Batista & Tara McIndoe-Calder & Pedro C. Vicente, 2014. "Return migration, self-selection and entrepreneurship in Mozambique," FEUNL Working Paper Series novaf:wp1401, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Chiara Conti, 2014. "The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p485, European Regional Science Association.
- Tim Hatton, 2013. "The Slump and Immigration Policy in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 686, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Frank, Kristyn & Hou, Feng & Schellenberg, Grant, 2014. "Life Satisfaction among Recent Immigrants in Canada: Comparisons with Source-country Populations and the Canadian-born," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2014363e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ã–zlem GÃ¼zey & Nevin GÃ¼ltekin & Ogan KÃ½rsaÃ§lÃ½oÃ°lu & Erman Aksoy & Ela AtaÃ§, 2014. "Acculturation Process of the Immigrant Turks Living in Deventer, The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa14p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Marjan Petreski & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski & Maja Ristovska & Edi Smokvarski, 2014. "Youth Self-Employment in Households Receiving Remittances in Macedonia," Working Papers PMMA 2014-08, PEP-PMMA.
- Laurent Gobillon & Matthieu Solignac, 2014. "Homeownership of immigrants in France," ERSA conference papers ersa14p558, European Regional Science Association.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "Location choices of highly-educated foreign workers: the importance of urban amenities," ERSA conference papers ersa14p960, European Regional Science Association.
- Mats Johansson & Pia Nilsson & Hans Weslund, 2014. "Demographic and economic trends in a rural Europe in transition," ERSA conference papers ersa14p445, European Regional Science Association.
- Marie-Laurence Flahaux & Cris Beauchemin & Bruno Schoumaker, 2014. "De l’Europe vers l’Afrique : Les migrations de retour au Sénégal et en RDC," Population et Sociétés 515, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).