Report NEP-MIG-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Bertoli & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Heaven's Swing Door: Endogenous skills, migration networks and the effectiveness of quality-selective immigration policies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1330, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catia Batista & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1331, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Parinduri, Rasyad, 2013. "What happen to children's education when their parents emigrate? Evidence from Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 52278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim & Lange, Thomas, 2013. "Education policy, student migration, and brain gain," Discussion Paper Series 2013-05, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Item repec:wil:wileco:2013-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bel:ppaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore