Report NEP-MIG-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Schoellman, 2013. "Refugees and Early Childhood Human Capital," 2013 Meeting Papers 52, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nowotny, Klaus, 2013. "Institutions and the Location Decisions of Highly Skilled Migrants to Europe," Working Papers in Economics 2013-3, University of Salzburg.
- Christopher Worswick, "undated". "Improving Immigrant Selection: Further Changes Are Required Before Increasing Inflows," e-briefs 157, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Maurice Kugler & Oren Levintal & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," Working Papers 2013-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and Dynamics: How a Leakage of Human Capital Lubricates the Engine of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 155027, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Working Papers 330, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," Discussion Papers 155148, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).