Report NEP-MIG-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2013. "How is International Student Mobility Shaping Up?," Education Indicators in Focus 14, OECD Publishing.
- Lawson, Cornelia & Shibayama, Sotaro, 2013. "Temporary Mobility - A Policy for Academic Career Development," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201321, University of Turin.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Hill, Andrew J. & Huang, Jeff, 2013. "Superstition in the Housing Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2013. "Do Immigrant Students' Reading Skills Depend on How Long they Have Been in their New Country?," PISA in Focus 29, OECD Publishing.
- Skupnik, Christoph, 2013. ""Welfare magnetism" in the EU-15? Why the EU enlargement did not start a race to the bottom of welfare states," Discussion Papers 2013/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Joao Ricardo Faria, 2013. "Are Remittances Conflict-Abating in Recipient Countries?," Working Papers in Economics 13/11, University of Waikato.
- Anke Hoeffler, 2013. "Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire? Migration from Fragile States to Fragile States," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Tommaso Colussi, 2013. "Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers," Working Papers 706, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille, 2013. "The Effect of Migration Experience on Occupational Mobility in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 7482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabina Nuti & Sara Barsanti, 2013. "Migrant health in Italy: the right and access to healthcare as an opportunity for integration and inclusion," Working Papers 201304, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.