Report NEP-MIG-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gobillon, Laurent & Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne, 2013. "Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Depew, Briggs & Norlander, Peter & Sorensen, Todd A., 2013. "Flight of the H-1B: Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns for Skilled Guest Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordi Domenech & Thomas Jeffrey Miley, 2013. "Structural change, collective action, and social unrest in 1930s Spain," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-05, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Vincenzo Caponi, 2013. "Empirical Characteristics of Legal and Illegal Immigrants in the U.S," Kiel Working Papers 1835, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Abarcar, Paolo, 2013. "The Return Motivations of Legal Permanent Migrants: Evidence from Exchange Rate Shocks and Immigrants in Australia," MPRA Paper 47832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keeling, Drew, 2013. "Oceanic Travel Conditions and American Immigration, 1890-1914," MPRA Paper 47850, University Library of Munich, Germany.