Report NEP-MIG-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liliana D. Sousa, 2013. "Human Capital Traps? Enclave Effects Using Linked Employer-Household Data," Working Papers 13-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Palmer, 2013. "Labor Market Laws and Intra-European Migration: The Role of the State in Shaping Destination Choices," Discussion Papers 9, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Isabelle Chort, 2013. "Migrant network and immigrants’ occupational mismatch," Working Papers DT/2013/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2013. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1306, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- George J. Borjas, 2013. "The Slowdown in the Economic Assimilation of Immigrants: Aging and Cohort Effects Revisited Again," NBER Working Papers 19116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panagiotis Nanos & Christian Schluter, 2013. "The Composition of Wage Differentials between Migrants and Natives," Papers 1306.1781, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2013. "Selection and Economic Gains in the Great Migration of African Americans: New Evidence from Linked Census Data," NBER Working Papers 19124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," Research Reports 1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Stichnoth, Holger & Yeter, Mustafa, 2013. "Cultural influences on the fertility behaviour of first- and second-generation immigrants in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- SATO Hitoshi, 2013. "International Labor Movements and Trade (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).