Report NEP-MIG-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paramita Sinha & Maureen L. Cropper, 2013. "The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 18756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cora Leonie Mezger Kveder, 2013. "Temporary Migration : A Review of the literature," Working Papers 188, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Robert Baumann & Justin Svec & Francis Sanzari, 2012. "The Role of Expectations: An Application to Internal Migration," Working Papers 1205, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2012. "Intertemporal remittance behaviour by immigrants in Germany," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 75, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "Is Smoking Behavior Culturally Determined?: Evidence from British Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1265, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.