Report NEP-MIG-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Magris & Giuseppe Russo, 2012. "Fiscal Revenues and Commitment in Immigration Amnesties," CSEF Working Papers 315, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kornder Nils & Dronkers Jaap, 2012. "Do migrant girls always perform better? Differences between the reading and math scores of 15-year-old daughters and sons of migrants in PISA 2009 and variations by region of origin and country of des," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel & Steinbacher, Anne, 2012. "Networks and selection in international migration to Spain," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 35, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Francesc Ortega, 2012. "A Global View of Cross-Border Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1218, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jose Antonio Alonso, 2011. "International Migration and Development: A review in light of the crisis," CDP Background Papers 011, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.