Report NEP-MIG-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Quispe-Agnoli, Myriam & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2012. "The wage impact of undocumented workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Dustin Chambers & Jonathan Munemo, 2012. "Foreign aid, illegal immigration, and host country welfare," Working Papers 2012-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 274, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2012. "Politics, Unemployment, and the Enforcement of Immigration Law," Working Papers 2012-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Chen Bo & David S. Jacks, 2012. "Trade, Variety, and Immigration," NBER Working Papers 17963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamaguchi, Mami, 2012. "Migration as a rural development strategy and the migrants involved : an account of a migrants' hometown in Sichuan, China," IDE Discussion Papers 337, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ådne Cappelen & Terje Skjerpen, 2012. "Immigration to Norway 1969-2010. Effects of policies and EEA membership," Discussion Papers 687, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Clarke, Andrew & Skuterud, Mikal, 2012. "Why do Immigrant Workers in Australia Perform Better than in Canada? Is it the Immigrants or their Labour Markets?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Mar 2012.