Report NEP-MIG-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gold, Valentin & Haer, Roos, 2011. "The Diffusion Of Atrocities: A Spatial Analysis On The Role Of Refugees," NEPS Working Papers 5/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Ioannis Kaplanis & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2012. "Flexible Employment and Cross-Regional Adjustment," SERC Discussion Papers 0100, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bos, Marieke, 2012. "Accept or Reject: Do Immigrants Have Less Access to Bank Credit? Evidence from Swedish Pawnshop Customers," SULCIS Working Papers 2012:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Francis Kemegue & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Renee van Eyden, 2011. "What Drives Remittance Inflows to Sub-Saharan Africa? A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 201128, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Ashley & Whitacre, Brian E., 2012. "How Specialized is “too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.