Report NEP-MIG-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustave Goldmann & Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," Working Papers 1271, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kox, Henk L.M., 2011. "The future of the fence around the European labour market," MPRA Paper 31722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fitiu, Avram & Merce, Emilian & Sabau, Marius Mircea, 2010. "Considerents Concerning the Romanian Emigrants' Options," Apas Papers 159, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Roman, Monica & Goschin, Zizi, 2011. "Does religion matter? Exploring economic performance differences among Romanian emigrants," MPRA Paper 31779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman, Monica & Ileanu, Bogdan, 2010.
"Modelarea Deciziei De Remitere A Emigranţilor Est Europeni
[Modelling The Remittance Decision Of Eastern European Emigrants]," MPRA Paper 31776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2010.