Report NEP-MIG-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010. "Gender bias and the female brain drain," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1027, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010. "Brain Drain and Institutions of Governance: Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the US 1988-1998," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1026, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Nguyen, Trong-Ha, 2010. "Immigration Background and the Intergenerational Correlation in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 4985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Young-Bae Kim & Paul levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2010. "Migration, Skill Composition and Growth," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0610, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Manacorda, Marco & Manning, Alan & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2010. "The Impact of Immigration on the Structure of Wages: Theory and Evidence from Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 7888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bell, Brian & Machin, Stephen & Fasani, Francesco, 2010. "Crime and Immigration: Evidence from Large Immigrant Waves," IZA Discussion Papers 4996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle von Ahn & Ruth Lupton & Charley Greenwood & Dick Wiggins, 2010. "Languages, ethnicity, and education in London," DoQSS Working Papers 10-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.