Report NEP-MIG-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rémi Bazillier & Yasser Moullan, 2012. "Employment Protection and Migration," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00488345, HAL.
- Thomsen, Stephan L. & Walter, Thomas, 2010. "Temporary extra jobs for immigrants: Merging lane to employment or dead-end road in welfare?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fenske, James & Bharadwaj, Prashant, 2010. "Partition, migration, and jute cultivation in India," MPRA Paper 22979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Trong-Ha Nguyen, 2010. "Immigration Background and the Intergenerational Correlation in Education," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Landau, Loren B., 2010. "Passage, Profit, Protection and the Challenge of Participation," WIDER Working Papers wp2010-49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00488349_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niedomysl, Thomas & Amcoff, Jan, 2010. "Is there a hidden potential for rural population growth in Sweden?," Arbetsrapport 2010:2, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Edsel, Beja Jr, 2010. "Do international remittances cause Dutch disease?," MPRA Paper 23022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iossifova, Deljana, 2010. "Identity and Space on the Borderland between Old and New in Shanghai: A Case Study," WIDER Working Papers wp2010-39, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.