Report NEP-MIG-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Batista, Catia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2010. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Armstrong & Frank Lewis, 2009. "Capital Constraints and European Migration to Canada: Evidence from the 1920s Passenger Lists," Working Papers 1230, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Coates, Dennis & Gindling, T. H., 2010. "Are Hispanic Immigrant Families Reviving the Economies of America's Small Towns?," IZA Discussion Papers 4682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2010. "Do Legal Immigrants and Natives Compete in the Labour Market? Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 4693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basilio, Leilanie & Bauer, Thomas K., 2010. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).