Report NEP-MIG-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Dottori & I-Ling Shen, 2009. "Low skilled immigration and the expansion of private schools," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 726, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hensen Maud M. & Vries M. Robert de & Cörvers Frank, 2009. "The role of geographic mobility in reducing education-job mismatches in the Netherlands," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Mariapia Mendola, 2009. "Labor Migration and Social Networks Participation: Evidence from Southern Mozambique," Development Working Papers 279, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda, 2009. "Individual Attitudes towards Skilled Migration: an Empirical Analysis across Countries," Development Working Papers 281, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200931 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulia Bettin & Riccardo Lucchetti & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Income, consumption and remittances: evidence from immigrants to Australia," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 34, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Udaya S. Mishra & William Joe & Priyajit Samaiyar, 2009. "Migration and Urban Poverty in India Some Preliminary Observations," Working Papers id:2287, eSocialSciences.
- Giovanni Peri, 2009. "The Effect of Immigration on Productivity: Evidence from US States," NBER Working Papers 15507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "Are the Direct and Indirect Growth Effects of Remittances Significant?," MPRA Paper 18641, University Library of Munich, Germany.