Report NEP-MIG-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesc Ortega & Libertad González & Lídia Farré Olalla, 2009. "Immigration, family responsibilities and the labor supply of skilled native women," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Clara I. Gonzalez & José Ignacio Conde Ruiz & Michele Boldrin, 2009. "Immigration and Social Security in Spain," Working Papers 2009-26, FEDEA.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Lídia Farré Olalla & Mariano Bosch, 2009. "Information and discrimination in the rental housing market: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Warin & Andrew Blakely, 2009. "Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-38, CIRANO.
- Carlos Medina & Cristhian Manuel Posso, 2009. "Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005758, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2009. "Do Remittances Impact the Economy? Some Empirical Evidences from A Developing Economy," Working Papers id:2199, eSocialSciences.
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters hold the key: lock-in, mobility, and the portability of property tax exemptions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.