Report NEP-MIG-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2009. "Structural Estimation and Policy Evaluation in Developing Countries," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Judith Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Spatial Influences on the Employment of U.S. Hispanics: Spatial Mismatch, Discrimination, or Immigrant Networks?," Working Papers 09-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Judith Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Neighbors and Co-Workers: The Importance of Residential Labor Market Networks," Working Papers 09-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Intermarriage and Immigrant Employment: The Role of Networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Stichnoth, Holger, 2009. "The optimal choice of a reference standard for income comparisons: indirect evidence from immigrants' return visits," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2009. "Migration, Self-selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," MPRA Paper 17036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Gagnon & Theodora Xenogiani & Chunbing Xing, 2009. "Are all Migrants Really Worse off in Urban Labour Markets?: New empirical evidence from China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 278, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stark, Oded, 2009. "Reasons for Remitting," Discussion Papers 52800, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.