Report NEP-MIG-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2009. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: exploring interdependencies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Singhal, Monica, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," Working Paper Series rwp08-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Santos, Florence Ivy M. & Park, Timothy A. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2009. "The Impact of Labor Constraints on the Farm Performance," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46821, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michel, BEINE & Frédéric, DOCQUIER & Maurice, SCHIFF, 2008. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen Trejo, 2009. "Immigration and the U.S. Labor Market," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0908, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ramirez, Miguel D. & Sharma, Hari, 2008. "Remittances and Growth in Latin America: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 51, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Remittances and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Impact of the human capital development," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46751, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.