Report NEP-MIG-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00344929_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344790_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, Departament de Teoria Economica and CAEPS (Universitat de Barcelona) and & Departament d'Economia i Historia Economica (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2008. "Inter-firm labor mobility and knowledge diffusion: a theoretical approach," Working Papers in Economics 210, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Stephen Nickell & Jumana Saleheen, 2008. "The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain," Working Papers 08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344833_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico S. Mandelman & Andrei Zlate, 2010. "Immigration, remittances, and business cycles," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Harald Uhlig, 2008. "The Slow Decline of East Germany," NBER Working Papers 14553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.