Report NEP-MIG-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don J. DeVoretz & Florin P. Vadean, 2008. "Cultural Differences in the Remittance Behaviour of Households: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data," Studies in Economics 0814, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Meyer, Wiebke & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2008. "Patterns and Determinants of International Migration in Northern Albania," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44406, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fida Karam & Bernard Decaluwé, 2008. "Migration impact on Moroccan unemployment: a static computable general equilibrium analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Worker remittances, migration, accumulation and growth in poor developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2008-063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dunnewijk, Theo, 2008. "Global Migration of the Highly Skilled: A Tentative and Quantitative Approach," MERIT Working Papers 2008-070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2008. "Social Networks in Determining Migration and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the German Reunification," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0811, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2008. "Is It Your Foreign Name or Foreign Qualifications? An Experimental Study of Ethnic Discrimination in Hiring," IZA Discussion Papers 3810, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).