Report NEP-MIG-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Parey & Fabian Waldinger, 2007. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labor Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of Erasmus," CEE Discussion Papers 0086, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2008. "‘Living’ Wage, Class Conflict and Ethnic Strife," IZA Discussion Papers 3631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tu Thuy Anh & Dao Nguyen Thang & Hoang Xuan Trung, 2008. "Migration to Competing Destinations and Off-Farm Employment in Rural Vietnam: A Conditional Logit Analysis," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Giang, Thanh Long, 2008. "Gender and Remittances in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Dreyer Lassen & Helene Bie Lilleør, 2008. "Informal Institutions and Intergenerational Contracts: Evidence from Schooling and Remittances in Rural Tanzania," CAM Working Papers 2008-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Houle, Rene & Schellenberg, Grant, 2008. "Remittance Behaviours Among Recent Immigrants in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008312e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2008. "Home Relocation and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 000047, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Fuchs, Johann & Söhnlein, Doris & Weber, Brigitte, 2008. "Demographic effects on the German labour supply : a decomposition analysis," IAB Discussion Paper 200831, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Houle, Rene & Schellenberg, Grant, 2008. "Les habitudes de transfert de fonds chez les nouveaux immigrants au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2008312f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.