Report NEP-MIG-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jackson, Rebecca & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Is It a Jungle Out There?: Meat Packing, Immigrants and Rural Communities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12966, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:hal-00304885_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Mariani, 2008. "Brain drain, R&D-cost differentials and the innovation gap," Post-Print halshs-00308746, HAL.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mesnard, Alice & Seabright, Paul, 2008. "Escaping Epidemics Through Migration? Quarantine Measures under Asymmetric Information about Infection Risk," IDEI Working Papers 521, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2008. "Immigration and Trade in Portugal: A Static and Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Govert E. Bijwaard, 2008. "Modeling Migration Dynamics of Immigrants," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-070/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Managing Migration through Quotas: an Option-theory Perspective," Working Papers 2008.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration Accounting: U.S. States 1960-2006," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0805, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Francesco D’Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "The Labor Market Impact of Immigration in Western Germany in the 1990’s," Working Papers 2008.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Timothy H. Hannan, 2008. "Consumer switching costs and firm pricing: evidence from bank pricing of deposit accounts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clemente, Jesús & González-Val, Rafael & Olloqui, Irene, 2008. "Zipf’s and Gibrat’s laws for migrations," MPRA Paper 9731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McNiven, Scott & Godquin, Marie, 2008. "Shocks, groups, and networks in Bukidnon, Philippines:," CAPRi working papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paolo Pin & Silvio Franz & Matteo Marsili, 2008. "Opportunity and Choice in Social Networks," Working Papers 2008.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shlomo Weber & Jean Gabszewicz & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "Bilingualism and Communicative Benefits," Working Papers 2008.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Iñaki Permanyer, 2008. "Social Polarization: Introducing distances between and within groups," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 751.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:iab:iabfme:200706_en is not listed on IDEAS anymore