Report NEP-MIG-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leo Feler & J. Vernon Henderson, 2008. "Exclusionary Policies in Urban Development, How under-servicing of migrant households affects the growth and composition of Brazilian cities," NBER Working Papers 14136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiko Peters, 2008. "Development of Wage Inequality for Natives and Immigrants in Germany: Evidence from Quantile Regression and Decomposition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Does immigration affect the Phillips curve? Some evidence for Spain," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0814, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2008. "Fair Wage Hypothesis, International Factor Mobility and Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality in a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 9303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2008. "International Factor Mobility, Skills Formation and Welfare," MPRA Paper 9302, University Library of Munich, Germany.