Report NEP-MIG-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Barrett & Yvonne McCarthy, 2008. "Immigrants and Welfare Programmes: Exploring the Interactions between Immigrant Characteristics, Immigrant Welfare Dependence and Welfare Policy," Papers WP238, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2008. "Does Immigration Raise Natives’ Income? National and Regional Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 3486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2008. "From individual attitudes towards migrants to migration policy outcomes: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2008. "Mexican-American Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 3488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Vietze, 2008. "Cultural Effects on Inbound Tourism into the USA: A Gravity Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "Controversies about the Rise in American Inequality: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Randall S. Jones & Taesik Yoon, 2008. "Enhancing the Globalisation of Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 614, OECD Publishing.